Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't Ask Why I Ordered Papa John's

Once again I am here using my blog as a confessional. I live in the Museum District. I am within walking distance of Mary Angela's, Arianna's, Bon Giornio, and 8 1/2. Yet, I still found myself ordering PJ's last night. My excuse is that I could use the online ordering system to order ahead of time, pay easily with a credit card, and try this new Zesty Italiano pizza.

Guess what! It sucked. The sauce was way too sweet. The pan crust was like cardboard. I am not sure why I thought a combination of toppings would somehow make it better, but now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

3 comments:

Dogburt said...

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Garnett said...

Self control is the other half. That 's where the problem lies for me...

pjpink said...

Yeah, we were sucked in by the order online option a couple of weeks ago as well. We thought "How bad can it suck?" A lot!!! We vow to never make the same mistake again.