Thursday, October 23, 2008

Planet Wings Update!

Planet Wings recently was put under new ownership. As part of their new ownership, they are implementing some new changes.

1) they have started serving beer.
2) they are adding a drive-thru
3) they will be adding traditional fried chicken and hand-breaded chicken strips
4) they will be reopening the other location on Belt. blvd.

As you may already know, I am a chicken wing nut and I have found that Planet Wings is by far and away the best place for Buffalo wings in the Richmond metro area.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

4 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

Oh... have you had the wings at o'tooles???? They are more expensive than planet wings, but far meater and just really perfect (to me).

.lp. said...

i wish they delivered to my house!
and they sell burritos!

i love planet wings.
i have stoned out plenty of times and killed like 8 chickens.
wings 4 life.

The Marinara said...

I had o'toole wings at one point, but honestly I can't remember. They definitely have planet wings beat on a lot of things especially atmosphere.

I have found that the size of the wings to be above average. The trick for me is to order the medium wings- extra crispy and extra sauce. Perfect combo of texture and taste.

The Marinara said...

Last time I was that whipped up some of the soon-to-be-released chicken tenders for me. They were perfectly crispy, nicely breaded, and amazing taste.